How did I let time slip through my fingers like this?!
I'm not a very emotional person, as in it takes a lot for me to cry, but this is a HUGE deal.
I can definitely feel my heart drop to my stomach when I think about it.
Until you've become a mother, you more than likely don't know what unconditional love truly means.
Well Liam has officially master walking and a little running too actually.
Although, he prefers to crawl when he needs to get somewhere fast! Haha
Lately, for some reason he likes to bang his head against the wall repeatedly.
Not sure why, but he thinks it's hilarious!
Currently, his favorite foods are bread(mainly dinner rolls), bananas, noodles, rice, bell peppers and he's been drinking a lot of water.
I plan to continue breastfeeding after the one year marker, by the way!
I still can't believe I made it this far. It's really mind blowing when I think about it.
Props to all you extended breastfeeding mamas! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment