Sunday, October 27, 2013

liam leonides:

Liam Leonides

He can officially roll over all by himself :D
I still cannot believe it.
Just last weekend, he could barely do it without the help of Charles and I.
He's still having trouble rolling over onto his back.
He can push up with his palms and sometimes he pushes forwards with his knees.
He is sitting up so well now.
Every now and then, he does fall forward and gets him arm stuck underneath him. Poor thing!
I still feel NO teeth!
I guess I'm lucky, since he does breastfeed. Yikes! :/
He is super grabby!
A plate of pasta is definitely not the best idea with him in your lap.
Charles says, "You know you're a parent when you start licking food off your kids fingers!"
What a crazy kid.

I recently bought him and his friend, Lola, matching soft sole slippers from The Merry Meadowlark on Etsy.
They are the cutest things ever. I just love them!


Aren't they adorable? As well as the packaging! I will definitely buy from Heather again.

No comments:

Post a Comment