Wednesday, October 2, 2013

contemplating:

Lately, I've been thinking about a million random things, like any real woman should. Haha.
Charles thinks I'm a weirdo and at this point he is tired of me coming to him with it all. Rude!
It's getting pretty obvious that I need more girlfriends. 

So, instead of boring my husband and making new friends! I'll just talk, rather type, to you all!
-_-

1. I have been wanting a type writer for years! Charles laughed at this. Figures!
He think I'm such an old lady and he thinks it will serve no purpose. Umm, hello! Great conversation piece!


2. I've been meaning to stop by Peak Nutrition in Lake Jackson to see their lines of tea they have.
I read on Real Food - Brazoria County, the first Tuesday of the Month, everything is 20% off. Awesome!

3. I have yet to find a good book. This past month I've started two series and have been disappointed.
I'm not just interested in another 50 Shades of Grey, but if there is anything that can really pull me in like it, then throw me a bone!

4. Baby Food. I really want to invest in a Baby Bullet or Baby Brezza.
I want to be able to make fresh baby food, instead of serving my son expensive, store-bought food, that has preservatives and additives.
Plus, it can save us over $1,300 a year, which could go towards more important things.


5. I am such a sucker for articles. I literally read 4-5 a day since being a SAHM (stay-at-home-mom).
I recently read an article about whether or not it's necessary to get vaccines for your baby.
I'm so torn now! I want to prevent diseases and keep my son safe, but now I'm considering not getting a few of the vaccines recommended.
I'm going to continue my research on this and get back to you all with my decision.

6. I have been dying to remodel our guest bathroom. It is the hideous 50's bathroom, with the pink and teal square tile.
And to think, I once thought it was cute! Unfortunately, now that Charles bought the '69, that's all he wants to invest money in.
Seriously dude? Priorities.

7. I need to go shopping. Like FO' REAL. I have been wanting a maxi skirt and dress, a few colored jeans,
a couple of nice shirts and some damn sandal wedged heels.
C'mon! Is that really too much to ask?!

8. Talking about the shopping spree. I need to find a way to make my own money again. I miss working!
I mean, don't get me wrong. I LOVE being able to watch my baby boy grow, but I hate budgeting crap.
We take care of business WAY better than any average young couple, but I want to be able to go buy something
stupid ridiculous, just because.
I'm sure you all know what I mean. ;)

9. I recently found out that I actually enjoy cooking. I have been buying fresh fruits and vegetables.
Going to the deli for all our meats and spending a little more on healthier choice foods.
Every now and than, I make an exception and buy Charles ice cream or Oreos.
Okay...I lied. I buy them every time I go to the store, but that's only because he will go nuts!
We have stopped buying sodas though. The only day I will drink some, is Sunday.


10. This one is tough. Charles and I have been going back and forth on how many kids we want to have.
I want at least two, but he just wants one. I am very close with my sisters, now at least.
I want Liam to have somebody else to grow up with. I want him to learn how to take care of somebody.
I already have names for her or him.
We'll see what God has planned for us in a few more years.
I once thought that having your children born close together was a bad thing.
That was when I wasn't a mother. After having Liam I understand why people want kids year after year.
It's a miracle being able to create such a beautiful bundle of joy.



Well that's all I can come up with for now. Stay tune for next weeks random thoughts :)
Or even a freaking grocery list. Who knows!

2 comments:

  1. I researched my butt off on vaccines, I've obviously decided to keep vaccinating, but definitely don't blame people that don't. There are some icky ingredients in those suckers.
    And y'all totally need a little girls. Charles NEEDS a little girl. Haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does! I want to start using your excuse for Luis. "Would you want someone to do that to your daughters?!" Haha!

      And I read the same thing too. They add so much crap to vaccines now!

      Delete