Monday, September 30, 2013

day late:

Well as you all can tell I did not finish updating my blog nor did I come close! 
Ha, I never even started! :/ We, for once in a long-long-time, had PLANS!

First, Charles decided that he needed ANOTHER vehicle. Those who know this man, understands why I emphasize on "another". I swear since we've been together he has bought and sold over a dozen different cars. He has slowed down since Liam was born, thankfully, but a day doesn't go by where he shows me some new, fancy ride. We are polar opposite when it comes to new and old things. I am completely comfortable with my car. I actually adore it so much, I refuse to like anything else. Charles, of course, hates it already and wants something different. But I guess that's what happens when you marry a car fanatic.

Anyways, let me show you all the new fixer-upper-what-the-heck-am-I-thinking, we just bought. (:


I know what you're thinking.."WTFUDGE?!" She isn't in good shape right now, but with some MAJOR TLC, I guarantee she'll look absolutely gorgeous once we're done with her. Honestly, it won't be for a few years because all that TLC is going to cost a lot of $$$. I'm completely happy with that anyways. I rather it be a long-term hobby for Charles just to keep him occupied for a while.

The weekend continued with delicious pizza Saturday night at our friends, Luis and Brittnee's, home. Then Sunday night at their house again watching the season finale of Breaking Bad. AHH! It was so intense, I literally held back tears throughout the entire thing. We are dedicated Breaking Bad fans! I even made Liam a BrBa onesie and his daddy is sporting a shirt of his own as well.


By the way, did I ever mention that we have kind of have this tradition of going over to Brit and Luis' home every Sunday to watch our favorite shows? It has been so much fun! The Walking Dead is coming out soon so it should fill the void of Breaking Bad ending. Yay!

We really needed this weekend. I've been so sick of staying home all week long! I love being able to hangout with my little man and watch him learn so many new things, but I seriously feel like a zombie. I was scared it was going to be stressful taking Liam out to the Houston Galleria, but he did such an awesome job! He even drank from his bottle, so I didn't have to worry about breastfeeding him in public. I'm still working on being comfortable with this. I'm a weenie and Charles insists that everyone will just stare at my boobies. I wouldn't be surprised though! They are scary huge since I started breastfeeding. ;(

All time favorite of Liam.
I accidentally bumped into his car seat while he was sleeping, so I looked over to see if I woke him up.
This is how he was staring at me! Evil little one right?!
Well that wraps it up..

2 comments:

  1. I love our sunday nights too :)
    Lola looks like a total white girl in that pic! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the highlight of our weekends! Haha. And Lola does!! Liam looks super chubby!

      Delete