Well you guys, I'm proud to say that I will officially be an owner of a Canon Rebel T3i.
I have been begging Charles to buy me one all year long, so I'd be able to take quality photos of Liam growing up! I honestly thought I was going to get it for Christmas this year as a surprise but Charles sent me a text of the confirmation email today saying it will be here within 5-7 business days! YAY! I'm possible the most excited momma in the world right now! He wanted to wait til it was here to surprise me but like I said I've literally been bringing it up everyday how desperately I've been wanting a DSLR camera. So he decided, "What the hell.." Haha. I can't wait to take thousands of pictures and add them to my blog, so all of you can see how adorable my little man is.
I'm definitely going to need some practice though and more information on the best lenses to purchase with this camera. I heard that a 50 mm is perfect for portraits and a 18-135 mm is overall the best lens to buy for this camera is you want to take professional shots. Realistically, it is all very expensive but when it comes to remembering all the good memories we will create, I think its totally worth the money.

No comments:
Post a Comment