Monday, September 16, 2013

4 month check-up:

Current Stats:
15 lbs 6 oz | 26 in


The most heartbreaking thing you'll ever undergo with your newborn is when you have to look into their eyes and see how much pain they experience when they get the first year shots!

Usually, I ask the nurse if we could come back for the other half of the vaccines instead of getting them all at once but it slipped my mind! I was so caught up in meeting Liam's new pediatrician and thinking about how tall he's gotten in just two months! Next time for sure I will remember to ask and definitely give him some Children's Motrin before his appointment.

As I mentioned before I changed pediatricians this month.So far I really like our new doctor. He was wonderful with Liam and during his check up, the doctor roamed around the exam room with Liam in his arms like he was his grandson. He was obviously very comfortable with his profession which makes me feel like I made the right choice!

I will miss Liam's first pediatrician but going to appointments 30 minutes away wasn't ideal for either of us. He was a great man, very different from our new pedi. He was only 29 and just starting out with his career, so you could tell he was shy but still very knowledgeable. I'll miss his efforts in creating small talk before he exams Liam. Haha.

Either way, I'm thankful and very lucky that I was able to have had and have two fantastic doctors. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment