During my entire pregnancy I wrote every special moment in my phone's calendar so I could remember how amazing the journey was! I have slowly been updating my blog and I hope to been done with it by Sunday.From heartbeat rates to baby hiccups to crazy flips! Each day there was always something different. I miss it so much already and it's only been 4 months!
All I want to do is become that crazy mom who blogs about every detail in her life. I hope I can keep up with it all. I mean really though..all I do is stay home now, so why not? Haha.
I just want to be able to look back on these old memories and cherish them forever.
As my friend once said about blogging, "It's corny, but I feel like it forces me to look at the positives in my life..."
So true, right?!
No comments:
Post a Comment