Three things I can't live without:
My Family, Good Books and Breakfast.
 |
My Heartstrings.
They are my everything. |
 |
| Liam Leonides: 4 months. |
"I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, As long as I'm living, My baby you'll be." - Robert Munsch
The best decision I've ever made is becoming a mother. I honestly don't know how I lived my life for 21 years without this kid in it! Children make you see everything in a whole new perspective and when people say time flies by, believe it! He has grown so much in just 4 months it makes me sad but happy because I know he is a healthy baby boy. He will always be our little "monkey man", as my husband would put it.
 |
| Charles Lewis Robbins. |
"They slipped briskly into an intimacy from which they never recovered." - F. Scott Fitzgerald
My husband. Isn't he gorgeous? Ha! He makes me laugh, think and dream. Isn't that what a spouse is suppose to do? He's also independent, spontaneous and he makes adorable babies. Definitely a keeper. :) He currently is the only bread-winner in our lovely home and I know sometimes he gets stressed out but God...I couldn't be any more proud of him. He literally works so hard to put this roof over our heads and then some. I'm a lucky girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment