My Canon Rebel T3i finally arrived today! Yay!
The lens I am using, is the one that came stock with it.
The 18-55 mm. I adjusted the settings myself in M(manual).
I hope to buy another lens soon. Maybe a 50 mm for portraits. :)
I downloaded Adobe Photoshop CS2 and got to work on taking pictures of my little man.
I haven't messed with Adobe Photoshop in like 5 years, so it took me awhile to figure everything out. I pretty much had to teach myself all the tricks again, but Pinterest helped! Haha.
I have never taken professional photos before. I have had so many ideas of what pictures to take and how I should capture special moments, but my camera phone isn't the best at doing such. With some more practice, I hope to get really good and maybe make a small business out of it.
I don't want to become one of those crazy expensive photographers. I want to be able to create special memories for families on a budget! I know personally how hard it is to find someone who really cares and is willing to take the time to make the customer happy.
For now, I'll just take it one day at a time.
I hope you enjoy the pictures I took of my son, Liam.
P.S. I'm still working on a logo for my pictures, so you'll notice they will be different every time I post a new photo,
that is until I create the perfect one. Haha.
that is until I create the perfect one. Haha.




Ah! You have to teach me how to make a watermark! I know nothing about photoshop, all I ever do is mess with the curve, ha.
ReplyDeleteI'll be more than happy to! I found a link to download Photoshop free and that's really the only program you can make a good watermark. If you don't have it than I'll try to find the link again and send it to you! :)
Delete