I'm so proud of myself! I did this all myself and the design is 100% mine!
I'm sure "Wish-It Wednesday" was already thought of,
but it was the only thing I could come up with that didn't sound ridiculous. Haha.
I figured Wednesday would be a good day to think of all this things I'm dying to buy And do.
I'll keep it short with probably just 5 things on my wish-list this week!
1. A black and white polka dot skirt.
Definitely going to purchase one this weekend!
2. I would like to have brand new kitchenware.
This should be number one on my list!
I need pots and pans, nice mixing bowls, wood chopping blocks and a new set of knives.
Pretty much a complete kitchen makeover.
3. When I went to Moody Gardens last week,
two of the moms who came along wore the cutest knee high boots ever.
I'm want a pair so bad now!
4. A simple gold bar collarbone necklace.
Robin on "How I Met Your Mother" wears one in almost every episode.
I would like a real gold one, but I might just settle for gold plated for now.
5. It seems I wish for a lot of materials things,
so I guess I should add something different.
I wish I had the motivation to actually work-out.
I'm happy with my weight and I don't feel like I'm fat,
I just want to tone up and actually have some muscles under this skin!




Ah! I want a little gold necklace too! I'm gonna put that on my christmas list :)
ReplyDeleteIsn't is cute!? I have been wanting one for the longest time. I found some gold plated ones on Etsy. I may just buy it now then see if Charles can buy me a real gold one later! ;)
DeleteAww I love it!
ReplyDeleteThank you! I want to make more now! :D
Delete