I'm positive I'm not the only woman in the world who makes to-do lists right before bed. Lately, I can never get to sleep early enough because of this curse! Right now, I'm going over all the things I packed for our little trip this weekend. Behind those current thoughts is another list of things we will be doing while we are in San Antonio and behind that list is another about groceries for next week...and well, the lists continue.
Since Liam has been born, 5 months, I've been suffering from insomnia. No joke. I literally cannot sleep. I will lay in bed and stare at the ceiling til 2 or even 3 trying to force myself to sleep then wake up at 6. It's getting so bad that apparently everyone is noticing how completely drained my face looks. Ick! I look like death! Thank God for makeup. I've been really spacey, as well. Like I can't hold conversations properly anymore! It really freaking sucks. People probably think I'm slow as shit. Haha, sorry for the language.
Anyways, I'm not sure why I can't sleep. My mother thinks I need to see my doctor so he can prescribe me sleeping pills, but I can't force myself take them. Firstly, I hate taking any type of medication other than my gummy vitamins every morning. ;) Second, I don't want to depend of drugs to make myself fall asleep! Meh. :/
I know writing the post isn't helping my situation, but I rather get my mind off the random lists running through my head than lay awake, staring at the ceiling, torturing myself. Ugh!
ALL I WANT TO DO IS SLEEP!
No comments:
Post a Comment