Hello, my name is Danielle and I'm addicted to online shopping.
Don't you wish you could simply browse an online store you love, add a few things to your cart, then be done with it?
No, instead you find something you absolutely "need" and BAM. They just reeled you in like a catfish.
Like 50% off your total order! Seriously?
Today, I bought myself this super cute Aztec Sweater Vest for only $12, shipping included!
Don't you just love it? :)
I also bought some adorable shoes for Liam and a second pair for his little friend.
Since I bought two from the same lady, she is giving me free shipping and 10% off!
They are custom orders, so I do not have a picture, but I promise to post one when they get in!
Charles has been needing jeans, so I went online at Express and bought him a second pair. He has no idea this time!
The first pair that came in yesterday included an awesome promo code towards another purchase.
So, of course, I used the crap out of it!
Here's a picture of both pairs. I love them! The dark rinse is what came in today.
He looks amazing in them! ;)
Bargain shopping never felt so good.
I better get off before I spend all entire savings!


No comments:
Post a Comment