Thursday, May 15, 2014

liam turns one!

As expected, Liam's first year of life went by fast! It doesn't matter how many people told me to "enjoy the time now, for it passes way too quickly," I still can't believe it! I tried and failed at finding ways to slow things down, but that's life for you! You keep moving forward no matter how badly you wish time would just stop. So, I'm vowing to enjoy every single little moment day by day, even embracing the fact that my baby is no longer considered a baby!
*bring on the waterworks!*

Wow. A whole year old.
As I take time to celebrate my big boy turning one, I am also taking time to grieve - tears of joy of course. I grieve because this was the most wonderful experience and year I could have ever asked for as a mother.


Liam, you are the happiest baby I have ever known. I hope you continue through life with that smile on your face, twinkle in your eye and of course, that wonderful little personality, of yours. I am so lucky to be your mama. I promise to always love you, support you and be there for you whenever you need me to. You and your daddy are my forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment