thinking:
I can't believe that Liam will be 6 months on the 15th!
I don't know how I feel about this...
only 6 months ago he could barely open his little eyes and now he is rolling around, grabbing everything in his path!
*tearing up* I'm such a baby!
I can't believe Christmas is around the corner too!
What the heck! Where did the time go this year?!
Luckily, Charles and I already purchase everyone else's gift except for each other.
We decided this year we will do stocking stuffers and one big gift under the tree, that'd way we can go crazy with gifts for our family!
watching:
The Walking Dead. *SPOILERS*
HOLY CRAP.
So far this has been the best season ever.
I can't freaking believe Rick kicked Carol out!
She was such a valuable assist to the group, plus she has been there since Season 1!
Sure, it was the right thing to kick her out since she has become a one woman team,
you know, making decisions by herself...
But I still love her!
#TeamCarol
reading:
This week I've started "The Bell Jar" from Sylvia Plath.
I cannot believe I have never heard of this author before!
She is incredible! So far I am really enjoying this book.
It has a "Mad Men" feel to it with a woman who has a MAJOR mental breakdown and is forced into a Psychiatric hospital.
baking:
Chocolate Chip Cookies and Cinnamon Sugar Pecans.
DELICIOUSNESS!
I made the cookies today and plan on making the pecans for Thanksgiving.
I wish I had a pecan tree in my backyard, because those dang things are expensive at Walmart!
It'll all be worth it in the end! ;)




I totally agree about this being the best season yet! Did you see the governor?? Oh my god.
ReplyDeleteJust read this! Idk why I never get notifications for comments! But anyways, yes!! I'm scared to see what he has in store for the group!
Delete