Okay, so I've started planning Liam's 1st birthday since the day we found out he was going to be a boy. Haha. I know it sounds crazy, but already 6 months has past and I tend to plan things way ahead of schedule.
The only down fall to all this is Liam's birthday is in May, when every park/pavilion/halls are already rented out to graduates! Ugh!
I'm really hoping that Dunbar Park will be available when I call tomorrow, because my parents had a great idea about a hayride for the kids.
Oh! Did I mention Liam's party is Western Themed? :D I'm super excited because I've been dying to buy him some cute little cowboy boots and wranglers.
If we end up getting Dunbar Park, then we've decided to make it a bigger deal then planned. I have a TON of family. I believe I have over 20 first cousins that are adults now and they all pretty much have like 1-3 children for themselves. So you can just imagine all the kids that'll be there. Yikes! And that's not including my friends children.
BUT, if we end up having it a our home I'm going to invite close friends and family for a small birthday celebration. Still all out western themed, but minus the hayride. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment