I'm so soo sooo exhausted.
That was literally the only thing that came to mind starting this post! It's all been super crazy around here! You may have noticed I haven't been writing much lately. I've even considered just posting dang pictures to tell a story instead.
I can't complain though! We finished all of our Christmas shopping and decorating Saturday. Well...I did, at least. Charles was called into work Friday evening while we were putting up our tree. He left around 7 and didn't come home til 4 in the morning. :/ Thankfully, it was easy work, so he "road the clock" most of the night.
Saturday morning, he slept in while I finished the final touches to our Christmas decor. Last year we bought a little village set with fake snow, so I figured I'd surprise him and set it up. It took about 2 hours, because Liam has been extremely clingy lately. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE how he always wants to be with his momma, but I haven't been able to do anything without it taking hours to finish. Haha. Charles finally witness this craziness since he was off most of the week, except Friday. He says he completely understands why the laundry is still sitting on our couch, begging to be folded before wrinkles set in. Anyone who knows how much of a clean freak I am, won't believe the mess my house is right now. I don't know how we were even able to keep up with The Walkin Dead!
UGHHH! I still can't believe tonights mid-season finale. Total agony throughout the entire episode.
Anyways! I haven't uploaded pictures from my camera to the laptop yet, so you'll have to wait til tomorrow to see them. Which reminds me! We still have to get our Christmas photos done! Ugh! I knew I forgot something...crap and we need more dang wrapping paper.
-_-
-_-
See ya when I see ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment