Tuesday, December 17, 2013

liam leonides | 7 months:


This is a bit late, but Liam turned 7 months on the 15th!
He is so close to crawling...
I give it one more week and he'll be roaming around the living hitting his head on just about everything.
Baby proofing needs to be done already!
He has a few ouchies already by scooting too close to the coffee table or falling forward onto his toy blocks.
He can pull himself up too now!
I'm not sure if he'll start walking or crawling first, but he's learning how to do both rather quickly!
He can FOR SURE say "mama" now.
I don't know if he knows what it means exactly, but when he is crying he'll say it and of course I'll come running!
I'm still breastfeeding him and it's to the point where he knows that my boobs are his food source.
If I'm laying down, he will crawl onto me, open his mouth and search frantically until he finds my nipple.
I swear it's the cutest thing in the entire world.
I laugh so hard because he looks like a crazy person!
Seriously, he is the funniest kid ever.
Which reminds me, I need to record him doing his evil laugh!
If it doesn't make you smile then you're not human!

No comments:

Post a Comment