Well Liam started crawling last Monday and since then he has become accident prone!
Not only does he crawl so fast that it causes him to fall forward onto his face,
but now he's trying to climb everything too!
I have to keep him in the play pen when I'm in the kitchen or having to step of out the room for a few minutes,
because who knows where or what he'll get into.
Today, I actually made him his own designated play area in our front living room.
He loves roaming around everywhere, chewing on his toys!
Not only is my boy crawling, he is eating everything!
I recently came across Baby-Led Weaning and decided to try it with Liam.
So far he loves it!
I do too, because it is convenient and he's enjoying fresh food rather than processed baby food.
He loves fruit which is a given for most babies, but he also LOVES veggies.
Especially, squash and tomatoes.
At first I freaked out because I thought he had an allergic reaction to the tomatoes.
His cheeks and chest area started to turn bright red.
After a while, everything seemed fine so I figured it was because of how acidic tomatoes are.









No comments:
Post a Comment