He is standing up by himself now. He hasn't mastered walking quite yet, but I think he's pretty close.
The other day, Charles and I were wrestling on the floor (haha, yeah we're weird like that)
and Liam thought I was getting hurt so he started crying like he was scared for me!
As soon as I picked him up, he looked at me with genuine concern. It was seriously the cutest thing ever.
He is such a mama's boy!
Although, his daddy is still the only one who can put him instantly asleep without breaking a sweat.
He has his 9 month appointment on Monday. I will find out then how much he's grown in just two months.
I'm pretty sure he weighs 20+ lbs. He is so heavy! All that weight is definitely coming from his thighs and cheeks. Haha.
I'm starting to realize how fast this year has truly gone by. I think once he actually does start walking, I'm going to cry like a baby!












No comments:
Post a Comment