Current Stats:
19 lbs 2 oz | 29 in
Okay, so I'm shocked to find out he is only 19 pounds! I seriously feel like I'm carrying a huge bag of bricks when I tote him and his car seat around. I forgot to mention a few things in my last post. Liam has a total of four teeth, as you can see. He, of course, inherited his daddy's little gap and well..isn't it the cutest dang thing you've ever seen? Haha. He's a true ladies man. Last weekend, we spent time with a group of friends and Liam kept putting his hands down all the girls shirts. They ended up nicknaming him, The Magician. Haha! I'm so glad I had a boy the first time around. I'm convinced the second child will be a girl, so I'm mentally preparing myself for a complete 180 in personalities.

No comments:
Post a Comment