Monday, March 10, 2014

hello again:

It's obvious I've been slacking with my blog lately. Honestly, I have been busier than usual, but there is still no excuse. I just haven't been very enthusiastic to write something new, that's all.
Sorry folks.

February was such an amazing month. Not only was it my birthday month, but it was also Valentine's Day{the third Valentine's since my engagement to be exact}, I met great new friends and Charles and I had our first adult night out since Liam was born plus I started buying stuff for Liam's birthday {which is a little under three months away!}

That is part of the reason why I haven't been around. All my attention has been on what we need to buy decoration wise, how many guest we need to accommodate to and how long it will take for me to make invitations in time to send them out. It's pretty damn hectic trying to plan a kids birthday, especially when you have a shit ton of family!

So far March has been good to me. Still stressful, but the weather is making me one happy mama! We were able to do our yard and have a little picnic outside. It makes me extremely excited for summer time.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment