Monday, March 17, 2014

boudoir:


I have always wanted to do Boudoir photography, even before I purchased my Canon a few months ago. To me, it is a MAJOR confidence boost for women. I think it helps women of all shapes and size discover the sexy side of themselves they never knew they had. Besides, why should only models have all the fun in front of the camera?

Plus, it gives ladies the opportunity to capture her beauty forever. We are not getting any younger and I can promise you 20 years from now when you look back on these incredibly sexy photos of yourself, you will smile in proof that you were once a daring young lady who had fun doing them!

So far I have 4 awesome friends willing to be my models. The first is getting married in April and wants this to be a gift to her husband before their special day. Second, is a mother of three - who have already grown up and moved out - she's doing it just because she wants to show her husband she still has a wild side even after 20 years of marriage! Another is a beautiful mama who simply wants to showcase her amazing body art and nice selection of guns {example of what she wants done as shown in the picture}. Lastly, is a ultra-fit mother who just wants to have fun and show off her badass mombod!

I'm super excited about this entire thing, especially since I have women of all ages and completely different reasons why they are wanting to have these photos done. It makes it that much special!

No comments:

Post a Comment