It's true.
I've been MIA for two freaking months! My husband noticed this and called me out on it today! He said and I quote, "So why haven't you posted anything lately on your blog? I miss reading what you had to say." ...uh, ok??
Needless to say, I was dumbfounded, because I had no flipping idea he even read it to begin with! I almost feel ashamed that I just gave up trying to think of stuff to post about. I feel guilty even, because I know I have a ton of things I could say! One for example: OUR SON! I guess I just wasn't interested in taking the time (which I have a shitload of lately) to actually do it. Then again, Liam has been a handful lately! I mean really? Tantrums already and he's only 14 months (ONE YEAR to all you dillweeds who hate the whole age in months thing)?
I don't know. I'm just happy my husband told me something. It actually makes me look forward to writing again, knowing he actually cares enough to read what he already knows is going on in my file cabinet filled to the brim, head of mine! Whoa! That was a mouth full... (That's what she said.)
Yeah, I'm a little immature and vulgar.
Get over it!
Which actually reminds me! I have quite the potty mouth lately! It's terrible, actually. I have come to terms that instead of fighting the urges, I should just embrace it. I curse like a sailor and I may or may not be a little proud of it. (I'm totally proud of it.) Charles, however, HATES it. But you can't stop the heart from wanting to say the word shit at least 100 times a day. If that makes me less of a lady, then so be it. As long as I can control myself around the littles, then I think it's acceptable. Besides, it's only words! I recently read a really good book by Colleen Hoover called Slammed. There was a part in it that says curse words are just for media shock value. If everyone would use them enough, they wouldn't be considered curse words anymore and nobody will be offended by them.
Somewhere down the line we made all these curse words into insults. Like what if somebody were to say the word, BUTTERFLY, as if it were an insult then eventually everyone will take offense to it.
Can you imagine?
"I butterflying hate you!"
"Get your butterfly over here, now!"
"Stay the butterflying out of my life!"
Hahaha! Seriously, Colleen Hoover is a badass and the Slammed series are one of my favorites. So read that butterflying book if you haven't done so already!
Ok, well since I thoroughly came back out of the wood work with a bang, I will leave you with a simple goodbye!


No comments:
Post a Comment