We visited the Pumpkin Patch twice this year and HOLY BALLS were the pumpkins expensive. This was our visit time actually buying pumpkins, so we had no idea it would be $40 for two medium sized and 2 minis. Next year, we'll be heading to the grocery store instead ;) It was worth it though, because now we have another family tradition that I've never experienced before. Carving pumpkins!! It was so much fun bonding with my husband and seeing who could finish theirs first. (He won. -_-) I wish they lasted longer than a week before they start to decay, because they smell TERRIBLE when they do.
The second time we went was with my sister-in-law, Clarissa, and her husband and daughter, Art and Kamryn. Our niece is HILARIOUS. She was the perfect little model! Afterwards, we all went bowling, something I haven't done is like 6 years! It was a fun night and I enjoyed seeing my husband and his sister getting along so well. Plus, the kids get to bond and Liam loves his cousin Kam!
No comments:
Post a Comment