Tuesday, November 4, 2014

halloween 2014:

This year I procrastinated so BAD. I ordered everything a week before Halloween and MOST of it came in on time. Luckily, we were able to make it work, although I never knew how thin Liam's hair was until we put hair spray and gel in it. Haha, it was pretty weird looking. Anyways, we dressed Liam up as Ace Ventura: Pet Detective! He looked so damn cute with his Hawaiian shirt on! Some kids thought we dressed him up as a guy on vacation instead. Lmao! It was too funny! We went trick or treating for the first time with Liam and afterwards we went to our friends 11th Annual Haunted House. This years theme was "The Purge". It was terrifying. They did an amazing job once again! I can't wait to see next years.

(P.S. I had to draw Liam's pet detective badge. I think I did a pretty decent job....Haha!)













No comments:

Post a Comment